The advent of the internet has radically altered the marketing of real estate. According to the National Association of Realtors, approximately 80% of people in the United States looking for a new home use the internet as their primary source for searching, while print media usage has declined into the single digits.
Griffin Properties is able to market your home to the broadest pool of potential home buyers because of our association with the largest and most effective web sites in the industry:
* Realtor.com – 85% of all time spent by online buyers is spent on this site; 5.7 million visits per month; Number 1 feed of data for more than a dozen other popular web sites including AOL, MSN and WSJ (Wall Street Journal);
* Boston.com – reports 3 million visits per month;
* Craigslist.org – reports 3 billion page visits per month.
Our Marketing Plan
Coupled with this extensive internet exposure and comprehensive marketing plan, including Open Houses and direct mailings, is the experience, commitment and energy that each member of our sales team brings to our listings.
Our proven success in the sales arena continues because of several factors:
- The high degree of personal attention that we afford to each of our clients and their properties;
- Our knowledge of the market and comprehensive marketing plan;
- Our extensive negotiating skills;
- The honesty and personal integrity that we convey to the buying public.
3% Commission Rate
Because of the independence that we possess, we are able to provide our full service sales representation at the outstanding value of only a 3% commission rate for in-house sales, and a 4% commission rate for cooperating sales.
If you are thinking of selling your home or investment property and would like more information on how Griffin Properties can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always pleased to provide people with a no-cost, no-obligation comparative market analysis of their property, as well as further information on our extensive experience and marketing plans.